Products and Merchandise Covered:
Valvoline™, Zerex™, Pyroil™, and Eagle One™ branded lubricants and chemicals, and Valvoline™ licensed apparel, merchandise and accessories purchased online through pro.valvoline.com/shop. (collectively referred to as “Valvoline™ Products”).
- Valvoline™ Products purchased online through www.teamvalvoline.com can be shipped to US residents only excluding Alaska and Hawaii
- Valvoline™ Products are shipped UPS Ground unless quantity purchased requires an LTL (“less-than-truckload”) carrier
- Lift gate service is required on all quantities requiring LTL delivery in which the delivery destination does not have dock or forklift access
- Valvoline™ will ship UPS Ground or LTL. Orders are typically delivered within 5-7 business days, up to 9 days for shipping addresses in the Western U.S.
- Valvoline™ will notify customer via e-mail of the shipping data and UPS tracking information (excluding merchandise purchases). E-mail must be provided at time of order.
- If product ordered is not available, customer will be notified if Valvoline Product will not ship within five business days.
- When should I request liftgate service to be added to my order?
- If your delivery location does not have a dock or forklift, it is recommended you include liftgate service to ensure delivery is possible for orders over 75 pounds. This would normally include quantities of 6 cases or more, 2 or more 5-gallon pails, or any drums. You may contact Team Valvoline™ at 1-800-560-3123 with any questions.
- When should I expect my delivery?
- Valvoline™, Zerex™, Pyroil™, and Eagle One™ branded lubricants and chemicals purchased online through www.teamvalvoline.com will be shipped within 3-5 days unless supply is unavailable, and delivery will take 2-4 days after shipment. If supply is unavailable, you will be contacted by customer service.
- Valvoline™ licensed apparel, merchandise and accessories purchased online through www.teamvalvoline.com will be shipped within 2 business days and delivery will take approximately 4-6 days unless supply is unavailable. If supply is unavailable, you will be contacted by customer service.
- Can I ship parts of my order to different addresses?
- We do not currently offer this option. You will need to place separate orders if you wish to have deliveries shipped to multiple locations.
- Can I expedite my order by purchasing express shipping?
- Due to our distribution system, this option is unavailable. Only standard shipping is available.
- Does Team Valvoline™ service international or overseas destinations?
- Currently, Team Valvoline™ is only able to service destinations in the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- What if I have an APO or FPO address or a P.O. Box?
- We can only ship to physical street address locations and no PO BOX addresses or other types will be serviced.
- Can I track my shipment?
- For many items, a shipment notification will be sent via e-mail that will include tracking information when available. If no shipment notification is received, you may contact Team Valvoline™ customer service at 1-800-560-3123.
- Can I choose the carrier for my shipment?
- No, Team Valvoline™ uses preferred carriers in order to ensure our prices and rates are as low as possible.
Valvoline™, Zerex™, Pyroil™, and Eagle One™ branded lubricants and chemicals, and Valvoline licensed apparel, merchandise and accessories purchased online through www.teamvalvoline.com. (collectively referred to as “Valvoline™ Products”).
Valvoline™ warrants Valvoline™ Products against defects in material or workmanship for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser with a proof of purchase that clearly shows the purchase date.
Limitations and Exclusions
Returns of Defective Products. All claims under the warranty must be made within forty five (45) days from the date of purchase by calling a Team Valvoline™ Customer Service Representative (1-800-560-3123). Once the return of the defective Valvoline™ Products is authorized by a Valvoline™ Customer Service Representative, such returns must be shipped prepaid via UPS Ground with a Returned Goods Authorization Number (RGA) marked clearly on the outside of the shipping container. Replacement product or a refund to credit/debit card (as solely determined by Valvoline™), together with a credit for 100% reimbursement of return shipping costs if necessary, will be shipped by Valvoline™ F.O.B. destination.
The return shipping address for all Valvoline™, Zerex™, Pyroil™, and Eagle One™ branded lubricants and chemicals purchased online through www.teamvalvoline.com is:
9451 Meridian Way
West Chester, OH 45069
The return shipping address for all Valvoline™ licensed apparel, merchandise and accessories (all apparel) purchased online through www.teamvalvoline.com is:
549 Blue Sky Parkway
Lexington, KY 40509
Time Limit for Claims. All claims under the warranty provided herein must be made within forty five (45) days from the date of the purchase of the Valvoline Product. Failure to notify Valvoline™ of a warranted defect within forty five (45) days of the Valvoline™ Product purchase voids Valvoline’s obligations hereunder.
Replacement Only. Valvoline’s obligations under this warranty are limited solely to (i) the replacement of Valvoline™ Product proven to be defective with a like or equivalent Valvoline™ Product or (ii) a refund to the original purchaser for the purchase price of the Valvoline™ Product proven to be defective. Choice of replacement or refund shall be made by Valvoline at its sole discretion.
Exclusions/Disclaimers. THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN IS FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE ONLY. Valvoline™ shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense of any kind arising out of a breach of the warranty. Further, Valvoline™ shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages, nor for any loss of revenue, profit or use, arising out of a breach of this warranty. In no event will Valvoline™ be liable for any amount greater than the replacement of a defective Valvoline™ Product or the purchase price of the defective Valvoline™ Product. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other direct or indirect costs incurred in the replacement of the Valvoline™ Product. The disclaimers of liability included herein shall remain in effect and shall continue to be enforceable in the event that any remedy herein shall fail of its essential purpose. Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so that exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you certain legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.
The warranty provided herein shall be void and of no effect in the event that (a) the Valvoline™ Product has been subjected to misuse, neglect or accident; (b) modifications are made to the Valvoline™ Product; or (c) the Valvoline™ Product is not handled in compliance with the manufacturer’s printed instructions & Manufacturer Safety Data Sheet (the “MSDS”).
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES.EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, VALVOLINE™ MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY VALVOLINE™ PRODUCT – WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE – INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY: (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
No person or entity is authorized to bind Valvoline™ to any other warranty, obligation or liability for any Valvoline Product.
- How can I check on the status of my return?
- You may call Team Valvoline™ customer service at 1-800-560-3123 for updates on any shipment or return issue.