1. RACING | Dale Earnhardt Jr. Medically Cleared to Resume NASCAR Competition — Hendrick Motor Sports
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is set to return to NASCAR for the beginning of the 2017 season at the February 26 Daytona 500.
Image: Hendrick Motor Sports
Vintage Volkswagen owners drool over Peter Aschwanden’s iconic comic-like manual, How To Keep Your Volkswagen Alive. Now, T-shirts are available for purchase with Aschwanden’s intricate drawings printed on them for those obsessed gear heads in your life.
Image: Peter Aschwanden, Auto Week
This photo gallery turned book will give you the chills. Check out these photos of abandoned cars from the 1970s taken by photographer Langdon Clay.
Image: Langdon Clay, The Guardian
If your headlights aren’t as bright as they used to be try cleaning the lenses before replacing the bulbs.
Image: Popular Mechanics
- Valvoline does not endorse any of the products or manufacturers listed above. Use at your own risk.
- Prior to using or installing any of these products always consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual for compatibility and warranty information.
- Valvoline does not guarantee, approve or endorse the content available on linked sites.
- Always take appropriate safety precautions when working on or operating your vehicle. Take the necessary steps to help prevent injuries; always use protective gear like helmets, safety goggles, and gloves.