We are excited to announce our new contributor program on Team Valvoline. We’re searching for passionate auto enthusiasts who are looking for a creative outlet to share their knowledge and opinions about all things auto. Whether you’re racing obsessed, a professional mechanic, an amateur DIYer, a muscle car enthusiast, a car collector, or just have a simple love for your car, we want to hear from you.
How It Works
- Visit the Team Valvoline Contact Us page
- Submit your article summary (See tips below)
- If your topic looks interesting, a Team Valvoline representative will reach out with next steps
- Contributors selected will have a minimum of three weeks to complete the article
- Your article may be shared on Team Valvoline and/or its social channels*
(See contributor perks below)
Tips for Contributor Ideas
We are all about sharing unique content that you can’t find just anywhere on the internet. Feel free to submit more than one idea too!
- Each idea should consist of a topic and article summary. The summary should outline what is going to be covered in the article in 5-10 sentences.
- Suggested topics include car and motorcycle culture, DIY projects, auto troubles, auto technology, automotive history, racing, boating, experiences such as buying your first car, and more.
If your idea is accepted, we will respond to your submission with next steps within 14 business days. Depending on the content, we will assign a due date for the fully written article to be sent to us for review. Contributors will be given a minimum of three weeks to complete the article. Once the article has been approved by all parties it may be posted on Teamvalvoline.com and/or shared on our social media accounts.
*We reserve the right not to post any article received.
Great Ideas are Rewarded
All contributors will receive a byline giving them credit for writing the article. At the bottom of each contributed article will be a short bio about the individual along with a headshot. Additionally, the article may also be shared on Valvoline’s social media channels to let the community in on your topic and invite them to engage.
Once an article has been approved and published, as a thank you, the contributor will receive up to 2,000 Team Valvoline points towards Team Valvoline gear. They'll have access to exclusive rewards that are not available to all Team Valvoline members. Contributors will not receive any monetary compensation for their article.
Questions? Visit our Contact Us page.